First Test of Oral Rabies Vaccine Brings Hope to the World's Rarest Canid
The trials, undertaken by the University of Oxford, the Ethiopian Wildlife Conservation Authority, and the UK Animal and Plant Health Agency in the Bale Mountains of Ethiopia, are the first ever conducted in wild populations of an endangered carnivore.
- 15 hours ago - Ethiopia Confirms Record of New COVID-19 Positive Cases in a Day — May 24, 2020 -
- 15 hours ago - Ethiopia’s Transition Challenges and Policy Options -
- 16 hours ago - U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Supports Public Health Laboratories in Ethiopia to Bolster the COVID-19 Response – Ethiopia – ReliefWeb -
- 19 hours ago - The Livelihood’s that Egypt Robbed and the Conflicts It Perpetuates (Part III of IV) -
- 2 days ago - Ethiopia records highest daily COVID-19 increase as 61 more confirmed – Xinhua | English.news.cn – Xinhua -