Ethiopia: Dictatorship, state of emergency, self-deception and the …
By Alem Mamo Authoritarian regimes are very skilled in elevating the concept of denial to a whole different level. Their standard play book is almost.
and more »
- 20 hours ago - Ethiopia Reports 109 New COVID-19 Cases, Three Deaths -
- 20 hours ago - Ethiopia slams report on alleged human rights abuse -
- 20 hours ago - Africa’s virus cases rise by 6,000 in one-day record -
- 20 hours ago - Sudan summons Ethiopian envoy over suspected cross-border attack -
- 2 days ago - Coronavirus Cases In Ethiopia Exceed 1,000 with 95 New Infections -