Just so we know “independence” for Tigray region will never happen. It is a strategy to deflect Tplf’s atrocities. It is unfortunate that the rest of us repeat this lie without giving it much thought. Remember the way Eritrea went and later splintered into little clans. Tigray is only “one” so long as it sets itself against the rest of Ethiopia. Leave it to itself and you will discover three sects: one that has its lineage in Eritrea; Mekelle v. Adwa group; and one with ties to the Motherland. Moreover consider the fact that the region is not resource rich. Don’t be silly; so-called independence will not happen. Repeat that to those dreaming “independence” for Oromiya. In the case of Oromiya, the reality no one is talking about is that tens of millions relatively educated are products of intermarriages.
- 1 month ago - “ባንዳ እና ዘረኛ” (ይድነቃቸው ከበደ) -
- 1 month ago - የዐማራ ተማሪዎች ስቃይ በዓለማያ ዩንቨርሲቲ- ተማሪ ሀብታሙ ጌታቸው እንደማሳያ፤ -
- 2 months ago - እንግሊዝ ከአውሮፓ ህብረት ለመውጣት 100 ቢ. ዩሮ መክፈል አለባት ተባለ -
- 2 months ago - ቴዲ ለምን ይወደዳ? – ኢትዮጵያዊነት በአንጻረ ጎሰኝነት (ፎር ፍቅሬ ቶሎሳ) -
- 2 months ago - በተለያዩ የአማራ አካባቢወች የመሰሪት ድንጋይ ተቀምጦላቸው የውሀ ሽታ ሁነው የቀሩ 47 ፋብሪካዎችና የልማት እቅዶች -